Third-Party Personal Data Protection Notice
MacroMedics operates in several different countries. We are committed to protecting your privacy. This Notice explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal data in our possession relating to our customers, vendors, suppliers, distributors, sales representatives and other third parties including persons visiting our websites (referred to collectively in this Notice as a “Third Party”). This Notice may change from time to time. You are advised to review this Notice periodically. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch via one of the methods set out in the Contact us section below.
2. What personal data do we collect about you?
MacroMedics may collect and generate personal data about you. This personal data includes:
• Your basic information – such as your name (including name prefix or title); your maiden name and surname; your gender and your position (including a description of your current position, your title, your unit/department)
• Contact information – office address, professional email address; and professional phone number(s)
• Additional information: additional information may be obtained during the course of any background checks that are conducted in compliance with applicable law
3. How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal data:
• during the course of your relationship with MacroMedics for example personal data that is included in materials submitted during networking events or sales calls, or on invoices
• when you order a product or a service, make a request, or register for subscriptions or other communications through our websites
• when you participate in a marketing event such as a survey, promotion, forum or trade show, whether organized by MacroMedics or not
• as part of market research
4. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Entering into a business relationship with your employer, and generating data during the performance of the business relationship
• Developing and maintaining professional relationships as required to conduct MacroMedics business
• Responding to any queries or requests you may have
• Facilitating communication (including marketing communications) with you and your employer and organizing marketing and networking events
5. On what basis do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data on the following basis:
• in order to enter into a business relationship with you, and for the purposes of performing all obligations associated with the business relationship
• for the legitimate interests of MacroMedics, including those described in the How do we use your personal data section above
• to comply with certain legal and regulatory obligations of MacroMedics
6. With whom do we share your personal data?
Due to the global nature of our operations, and as we grow globally, MacroMedics needs to be able to move Third Parties’ personal data across our organization. We share certain of your personal data with:
• members of MacroMedics employees, including those who work in MacroMedics’s Legal, Security, Accounting and Internal Audit, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service groups
From time to time, we may also need to make your personal data available to other parties, such as: • legal and regulatory authorities
• auditors, lawyers, consultants and other outside professional advisors to MacroMedics
7. Transfers of your personal data outside of your home country
Your personal data may be processed by MacroMedics and those other parties described in the With whom do we share your personal data section above, anywhere in the world, including in countries where data privacy laws may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country. We have implemented appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country.
8. Protecting your personal data
Consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws, we use a variety of technological and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction,. Personal data will generally be maintained in secure and centralized databases. The databases are protected via standard back-up and recovery processes.
9. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for the period required by law.
10. Your rights
You are entitled to:
• request information about the processing of your personal data • request a copy of your personal data
• request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data
• request the restriction of, or object to, the processing of your personal data
• complain to your local supervisory authority if your privacy rights are violated, or if you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal data
Where you are given the option to share your personal data with us, you can always choose not to do so. If you object to the processing of your personal data, MacroMedics will respect that choice in accordance with its legal obligations. However, this could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes of processing described in the How do we use your personal data section above.
11. Contact us
If you have questions or requests about the processing of your personal data, or need additional information, you can find the relevant contact details here: email@example.com